Friday, April 27, 2012

A View to my Craft Room

Hi everyone, just want to show you where I do my crafting when I have the time. I share this room with hubby but he keeps away from it when I'm doing my thing. You know, "RESPECTING ONE'S SPACE". Anyway, the cabinets and table were all designed by my dad and was made by our local carpenter, Mang Tony.



As you can see, I've recycled some non-craft items as storages.  If you look up among the bookshelves, you'll see that I used my spice rack as storage for embellishments such as sequins, flowers and rhinestones.  I also used shoeboxes and chocolate baskets (on the right side of the table) to store my scrap papers and tools that I often use in my projects.




As you can see it's a little cluttered but I love my little craft room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment