Friday, July 5, 2013

School Portfolio

My daughter had already started preschool and one of our assigned tasks was to decorate their school portfolio and have it covered with plastic.  Since, I'm rather busy with other activities, I decided to use digital scrapbooking to decorate her portfolio.  I used an iPad application called, Scrap It HD, for doing the layout.  To give life and dimension to my project.  I reprinted some of the digital embellishments and cut it out and attached it on top of the same embellishments using a foam adhesive.  Nina's quite happy with her portfolio, and I had an enjoyable time of doing it for her.

There are lots of scrapbooking applications in both Android and Apple IOS.  It helps save time and money since scrap supplies are rather expensive.

I used my handmade cloud stamp to create a border for the layout.

Try it too!  Happy crafting! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment