Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tools that I use for scrapbooking and cardmaking

Hello everyone!  I just want to let you know what tools I use for scrapbooking and cardmaking.  I'll let you know where I get them.  Happy S.C.R.A.P.ing! :)

My Basic Tools:
  • Paper Trimmer - I'm using the 12-inch paper trimmer from Provocraft.
  • Ruler - I use 2:  a metal ruler and a T-square ruler, both of which I got from National Bookstore.
  • Adhesive - I use several:  Bostik GluTack, Orions Magic Glue Tape, and Aleene's Jewel-It Embellishing Glue.  The first two I get from National Bookstore while the Aleene's is from the Craft World store in SM Megamall.
  • Pencil and Eraser
  • White Pen Marker - I use 2:  Sakura Souffle White (available in Saizen and NBS) and Shneider 278 White Paint-Marker 0.8mm (available in Office Warehouse)
  • Black permanent Marker - I use Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker also available at NBS.
  • Cardstocks and Patterned Paper - I use ordinary cardstocks which you can buy at any local bookstore such as National Bookstore and SM Department stationery section.  I got the patterned papers from Memory Lane Store, a specialty store for scrapbooking materials owned by Ms. Helen Chua.  I love going to their store and they also have an online store.  You can check out their website at this link: 
           http://memorylanestore.net/memorylanestore/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment