Monday, February 18, 2013

Divisoria Haul 2013

Have you ever been to Divisoria after the Christmas Holiday rush? There's a huge difference I tell you. For one, it's not jam-packed with holiday shoppers rushing about to grab the cheapest gift they could find. Another thing, you get to see where you're going and you're feet is able to touch the ground instead of being literally lifted from the road. Imagine Quiapo day? Hmmm.... :)



Anyway, my friend Nona and I went to Divi one Saturday morning to shop for materials that I would use for my daughter's fairy costume. Nina decided that she will be the fairy, Vidia, one of Tinkerbell's fairy friends. So, off we go. My what I discovered, amazed me, the Divi malls, 168, is filled with wares that would make any crafter swoon. My head was swimming with the different deco and fabric tapes, Korean stamps, stationeries and much, much more. You won't notice them at first but when you take your time, they're definitely there. And it's much more cheaper than the wares sold in Multiply and Etsy.

Next time, I'll be posting the costumes that I made for Nina. Happy crafting! :)


















3 comments:

  1. hi... i would like to ask where exactly in 168 mall did you bought the fabric tapes?? thnks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanna! I got the fabric tapes along the stalls lining the ground floor area of 168 mall at th back area of the building. They don't have a stall number or name, but there are many stalls offering fabric tapes and Japanese deco tapes. They are giving it a very affordable price especially if your buying wholesale. Hope it would help. Take care and thanks for dropping by. Happy crafting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! How much were you able to buy the fabric tapes? Thinking of going to Divisoria to buy supplies but might not have time. I saw some fabric tapes in Landmark so I was thinking if the price difference is not that much, then I probably should just buy the ones in Landmark.

    ReplyDelete