Friday, February 8, 2013

Teacher's Day Treat Boxes

My hubby's neice, Vikka, was wondering what she can give as a treat for her teachers. Friday is Teacher's Day at her school. I thought I'd help her so I made her some treat boxes where she could put the yummy treats for the teachers.

I made the milk carton box following the tutorial at You Tube. Here's a link for you guys:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUV6f3TEHnc

Though I made some adjustments with the measurements, the outcome was the same.

I used washi tapes from Hey Kessy to wrap around the boxes as embellishments.

The stamped bird was from my own handcarved rubber stamp.

The tag attached to the clothespins were made using some leftover red cardstocks and a black construction paper that looks like a small chalkboard. I attached some baker's twine also from Hey Kessy.

I really had fun making these treat boxes. I wonder what I'll be doing next week? Hmmm...:)

Happy crafting! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment