Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beanie for my Hubby

My hubby's going abroad. Thought I'd make him some beanies to keep his head warm and cozy. I'm using the yarns that I got from an online shop called Yarn Source Manila. Ms. Kim, the owner, has some wonderful yarns and other sewing notions available at her Facebook and Multiply page. But if you would like to order, you should always visit her Facebook page very often. Her yarns go very, very fast!!! If you blink an eye, you might miss the yarns that you like. They sell like HOTCAKES! Anyway, back to my beanie. I'm using her lovely cotton yarns and worsted weight yarns. I combined it to make it bulky and I love how the colors mix.

That's why I love making handmade crafts. When you give it to someone, you know it comes from the heart because you gave your time, effort and creativity in making it. Which is also why I made a resolution that most of the gifts that I'll give must be handmade. Hmm... Better start early for Christmas!

Hope hubby likes it. I'll show you the finished product next time. Happy crafting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment