Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year! Happy Crafting!

Whew! Glad to know that the world is not ending soon (as many had believed!). That means...MORE CRAFTING!!! Happy New Year everyone!

My new year's resolution:
1). More ME time!
2). More crafting using different mediums... And
3). Update my BLOG constantly!!!

The problem with being craft-smitten, I get so engrossed in doing it that I fail to take pictures of what I do. Promise, I'll be more religious in doing it. Will be posting projects soon. Happy crafting!

Did a little crafting today with my daughter Nina. While waiting for Daddy, we decided to go to the crafting station in Landmark, located at the 3rd level near the toys section. We made these 2 projects. The time passed quickly while painting the images with rubber paints. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment